Interact clubs bring together young people ages 12-18 from Lebanon High School and Mascoma High School to develop leadership skills while discovering the power of Service Above Self. Find out how serious leadership can be seriously fun.
What are the benefits? Connect with leaders in your community and around the world to:
- Take action to make a difference in your school and community
- Discover new cultures and promote international understanding
- Become a leader in your school and community
- Have fun and make new friends from around the world
RYLA stands for Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
RYLA 2021 will be virtual and is planned for June 25-27.
The District 7850 RYLA Program Goals are to:
- Demonstrate Rotary’s values of service, high ethical standards, and world peace through a program validating Rotary’s respect and concern for youth
- Encourage and assist young people in responsible and effective voluntary youth leadership by providing them with a valuable and effective training experience
- Foster continued & stronger leadership of youth by youth
- Recognize and reward publicly young people who are rendering service to their communities as youth leaders.
1st Grade Readers
For over 20 years, every first grader in Lebanon, NH has received a personalize reading book called When I Grow Up. With the help of our first grade teachers and first grader parents, we gather information about each child that is then woven into the story book. We deliver the individualized books in late April or early May, and share the joy with teachers of watching the children begin reading their book, and coming to the realization that the story is all about them. We have talked to students who have graduated from college that still have the books in their possession. This project reminds us the reading can be magical.
Help Support The Lebanon Rotary Club's Work Throughout the World
Find out more about our club, attend a future meeting, or become a member!
If you're interested in our club, attend our next meeting! We meet every Thursday at 12:00 p.m. on the 1st and 2nd weeks of the month and 5:30 p.m. on the 3rd and 4th weeks of the month.
Contact us to attend our next meeting!