Who We Help
Rotary Club of Lebanon, NH Charities, Inc. (“Charities”) was formed in 1999 by the Lebanon-Riverside Rotary Club as a private, not-for-profit, tax-exempt entity to receive donations and other contributions from Rotarians, members of the general public and others, for the purpose of doing good in our community, region and the world.
Several years after Lebanon-Riverside and the Lebanon Rotary Club merged, revised bylaws were written, and the entity was re-registered with the State of New Hampshire as a 501(c)3 corporation.
The principal purpose of Charities is “to receive and administer funds for educational and charitable purposes,” and specifically, to make grants to various entities including, but not limited to, those which support international and local initiatives within the following broad categories:
- basic education and literacy
- economic and community development
- disease prevention and treatment
- improvements in maternal and child health
- water and sanitation
- peace and conflict resolution
- supporting the environment.
A list of the organizations and causes supported by our Rotary club:
- Boca Costa Medical Mission
- Enfield Firefighter’s Assocation
- Friends of Lebanon Parks and Recreation
- Global Community Initiatives
- Lebanon Housing Authority
- Lebanon Public Library Foundation
- Listen Community Services
- Public Health Council of the Upper Valley
- Spark Community Center
- Town of Enfield, NH
- Upper Valley Haven
- West Central Behavioral Health
- Windsor County Partners
Local Community – $116,008.92
International – $24,387.91 ($9,502.50 went directly to Rotary Foundation, the rest went to other places like Dartmouth, foreign entities)
Scholarships – $31,000.00
Other funds to Rotary Foundation or other Rotary groups – $26,890.58
Giving from 7/1/13 to 1/11/21
Help Support The Lebanon Rotary Club's Work Throughout the World
Find out more about our club, attend a future meeting, or become a member!
If you're interested in our club, attend our next meeting! We meet every Thursday at 12:00 p.m. on the 1st and 2nd weeks of the month and 5:30 p.m. on the 3rd and 4th weeks of the month.
Contact us to attend our next meeting!